Comstar specializes in working with our clients to develop an actionable strategy, presented as a roadmap for reaching the goals you have defined for your business or organization in its online presence. Together we will use our proven methodology to explore many critical topics:
- choosing and registering the right domain name
- designing and building your website to attract and retain the visitors you want
- developing calls-to-action to engage the visitor
- marketing your website so that it gets used
- so much more
Call us at 262.953.6000 if you want to see how we can help you to do more than just build your website.
We’re here to help make your site useful—and used.
First, we’ll make an impression when visitors arrive at your site. Our design will have an impact, and immediately showcase your professionalism.
Then we’ll help visitors move around your site so they find what they want. (You’ll like that, too, as they’ll go where you want.)
Make a good impression … Help customers find what they need … Direct them where you want them to go … .
If that’s the kind of help you’re after, we’re here to make it happen. Give us a call at 262-953-6000.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, has been a core Comstar offering for longer than most of our competitors have been in business.
At the most basic level, SEO means helping people find you. There is more to it, of course. It involves key words and some structural work done behind the scenes. There are some tricks beyond SEO, too—including blogging, email blasting and paid placement.
The bottom line: We have built a business around bringing visitors to sites like yours. Call and tell us more about your business and we’ll make it happen for you, too.
We are 99.9 percent certain you will like our hosting services. Our uptime rate—of 99.9 percent-plus—is hard for anyone to beat.
This reliable service is available in many formats to ensure there is a good fit for your business. Options include:
- Shared hosting, where multiple clients share a single server
- Dedicated service, where clients with high demand and heavy traffic want their own server
- Colocation, where the client owns the server and we place it on our network
- Transfer hosting, where an existing site is moved to our servers (often for increased reliability)
- Domain registration
- E-mail and anti-spam hosting
- Off-site backup service
Run that 99.9 percent uptime across these offerings, and you have peace of mind with a customized feel.