Apps are all the rage. But do you really need one?
For most people the term “app” brings to mind a cool feature on an iPhone. That certainly is one example. But many businesses develop their own apps, often to reach their employees—and sales force in particular.
You might also benefit by developing an app for customers. Apps are particularly helpful when regular customers make frequent orders.
So do you need an app? Here are a few questions to ask.
- Do you have a sales force that could benefit from accessing critical company information from any location? An app also can help organize key information for roaming sales reps. They have everything they need in one spot.
- Would your customers benefit from ordering your products and services online?
- Does much of your business come from the same customers re-ordering products?
- Do you still have paper-based processes that could be automated?
- Do you need an intranet, extranet, dashboard or portal?
Ultimately, apps are another way to turn your website into a business asset. We can help. Give us a call at 262.953.6000.
Click here for a Quote!