Did you hear about the company that lost all its emails? Or the one whose website always seems to be "down"?
We did, because they called us when the trouble struck, and they needed professional help. They knew it was time for a change.
Click here for a Quote!
Many of our customers started with a different host, including those with the vanishing emails. Then they came to Comstar because they needed better reliability, customer support, or their circumstances changed.
Why do businesses transfer to Comstar? Here are a few reasons.
- One-stop shopping. We offer more services than just hosting. Some businesses want to take advantage of these offerings, and find it easier to have everything in one place.
- IT support. Many of our customers want to spend time building their businesses, not learning the ins and outs of web hosting. We essentially become their IT team, enabling them to focus on what they do best.
- Their business grows. What once was a simple website needs to start handling credit card orders and taking on more complex tasks. Some businesses simply outgrow their host.
- Increase SEOs. Their existing host might have been reliable, but couldn’t take them to the next level in terms of attracting new visitors, and then converting those visitors to new customers.
- Monitor security. Hosting a site is one thing, hosting it securely—protecting it from viruses and hackers—is another. Some hosts simply don’t properly protect their servers and the customers who are on them.
- Ensure reliability. Some hosts don’t keep sites up and running 99.9 percent of the time, as we do.
Whatever your reason, the transfer can be seamless no matter what your previous platform. We’ll help you move, and coordinate all that needs to be done. Once you’re here we’ll offer a lot more than hosting. We’ll ensure your website helps build your business.
To find out more about transferring your website to us - now, on your schedule - instead of the day after your email runs away, call Comstar at 262.953.6000 or contact us.