Want peace of mind?
Be Our Guest. We’ll Gladly Be Your Host . . . Shared, Dedicated Or Colocation.
We make sure we deliver the basics first, and then we’ll help provide other extra services you might need. With email, the “basics” means making sure what you send gets there, and what others send gets to you. Yes, very basic. But you might be surprised how many new customers switch to us because their existing service doesn’t “deliver,” pardon the expression.
Going beyond the basics . . . Does your Inbox always fill up with spam? Does it seem that spammers are targeting your organization? Are viruses invading your company’s digital world via your email?
Comstar offers a superior solution to solve your email security problems. Our Advanced eMail Filtering isolates SPAM and viruses from your good email. Whether Comstar hosts your email or you have your own MS Exchange Server – starting at $2.00 per month per email account, this is a great security tool to add to your processes.
Comstar’s Advanced eMail Filter can even provide email continuity by automatically queuing your email if your email server is unavailable for whatever reason. The filter can be used to compose, reply, and forward messages during any outage and will automatically release mail to your Inbox when the email server is back online.
Our Another nice feature of the Advanced filter has a digest report may be emailed to you several times per day conveniently listing quarantined messages for your quick review. This handy feature also allows you to quickly release an email from the quarantine and with one click you may white list any a valid sender. Nice!
Watch the video below to see more features of Comstar’s Advanced eMail Filter.
Customizing Your Host Solution
For most websites a shared hosting solution is perfect. However there are times when a dedicated server is the best way to go, especially for websites with high demands and heavy traffic.
A dedicated server is designed to meet your specific needs. Our experts will recommend the best build-out to meet your technical, performance, and budgetary needs. So when you need a step up simply ask our team to provide you with a recommendation and estimate.
Your Server at Our Facility
Many times it’s because customers want a powerful internet connection, and to put it simply we’re wired for that. We also have a secure facility, a factor for many. Some customers are national or even international companies and they choose to colocate with us because we have optimal access to antenna networks and satellite dishes. They also find us more competitively priced than many other Midwest providers of similar services.
Did you hear about the company that lost all its emails? Or the one whose website always seems to be “down”?
We did, because they called us when the trouble struck, and they needed professional help. They knew it was time for a change.
Many of our customers started with a different host, including those with the vanishing emails. Then they came to Comstar because they needed better reliability, customer support, or their circumstances changed.
Why do businesses transfer to Comstar? Here are a few reasons.
- One-stop shopping. We offer more services than just hosting. Some businesses want to take advantage of these offerings, and find it easier to have everything in one place.
- Business growth. What once was a simple website needs to start handling credit card orders and taking on more complex tasks. Some businesses simply outgrow their host.
- Increase Site Traffic. Their existing host might have been reliable, but couldn’t take them to the next level in terms of attracting new visitors, and then converting those visitors to new customers.
- Monitor security. Hosting a site is one thing, hosting it securely—protecting it from viruses and hackers—is another. Some hosts simply don’t properly protect their servers and the customers who are on them.
- Ensure reliability. Some hosts don’t keep sites up and running 99.9 percent of the time, as we do.